Giganet Cat 6 Patch cord 1M
- 10G channel performance when installed as a complete Giganet CAT6A system
- Provides enhanced EMI protection & improved Alien CrossTalk and return loss
- Pre-terminated with quality shielded plug and anti snag strain relief boots
- Stranded cable provides pair symmetry and robust strain relief
- 100% Factory tested to ensure optimal performance and compliance
Giganet Cat6 1M UTP patch cord are manufactured from stranded conductor cable and verified to Cat 6TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 standards. Available for flexible and cost effective Cat 6 installations. When used with high performance Giganet Category 6 connectivity (solid UTP cable, patch panels and work area outlets) provide superior performance capabilities of high bandwidth applications support.
Giganet Category UTP Patch Cable is the perfect performance upgrade. Used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet.FEATURES:1. High quality Ethernet Network Cable with two RJ45 Connectors2. Up to 1000Mps / Gigabit Ethernet Speed.
Giganet Cat 6A FTP 10G patch cords 1M|3M|5M shielded patch cords use 4 pair twisted pair stranded copper wires, with individual foil per pair and enhanced pre-terminated shielded plugs at both ends and feature cable strain boots for optimal performance whilst eliminating alien cross talk.
Giganet Cat 6A FTP 10G patch cords are specifically designed to support high speed data networks for 10-Gigabit Ethernet applications, and are fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Category 6A channel requirements.
Giganet Cat 6A FTP patch cables are made from high quality shielded four pair 26AWG stranded wire.
10G Giganet Cat 6A FTP patch cables are pre-terminated with RJ45 shielded plugs and feature anti-snag strain relief boots