3m SC/APC 12-Fiber OS2 Single-mode.
- OM1 fibre patch leads conform to TIA/EIA-568, 492AAAA
- OS2 fibre patch leads conform to ITU-T G.652.D, TIA/EIA 492CAAB
- Individually labelled for lead tracing
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable
- Manufactured with stringent quality control
- All leads are supplied with a factory test report
- Duplex configurable assemblies for LC, SC, ST as well as MTRJ Patch leads
- All ends are polished and individually inspected for correct polishing
- Supports high speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- Duplex – yellow jacket zip cord multi-mode 9μ / 125μ
- UL approved fibre optic cables
- Conforms to ISO/ IEC 11801.
This is a high-quality singlemode, OS2, 9/125 fiber optic pigtail with SC/UPC connectors. Fiber optic pigtails are ideal for fusion splicing. These pigtails provide the optical performance, sturdiness, and repeatability required for modern network applications by combining quality zirconia ferrules with tough composite hardware. They are quality tested to ensure they meet or exceed industry standards while adhering to only the most stringent performance specifications.
Fibertronics, Inc.’s simplex and duplex fiber pigtails are available with different fiber counts (commonly 1, 6 and 12) and come in various colors. Our fiber optic pigtails are available with LC, SC, FC, and ST connectors with a typical 0.9mm outer diameter cable. We also offer jacketed and unjacketed types.