Cisco 8841 IP Phone CP-8841-K9
With the Cisco IP Phone 8841, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8841 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communication features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third party hosted call control.
The Cisco IP Phone 8841 offers five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
- Easy-to-use, comprehensive set of mission-critical unified communications features
- High-quality, full-duplex, wideband audio and superior echo cancellation
- High-resolution, five-inch, widescreen color display
- Five-way navigation cluster and four context-sensitive soft keys
- Choice of headsets from Cisco third-party vendor partners offer flexibility **
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Cisco Expressway provides remote workers single sign-on access without a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both the the IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series