Cisco CP-7841-K9= 7800 Series VoIP Phone (Power Supply Not Included)
Cisco 7841 delivers simple, highly secure, and highly cost-effective voice communications for small to large businesses. it is supported both on-premises and hosted from cisco and on third-party hosted call control platforms. the 7841 is an ideal endpoint for moderately active voice communications needs of workers, administrative staff, and managers.
- VoIP Phone: The CP-7841-K9 is a VoIP phone, which means it uses the Internet Protocol (IP) to transmit voice and, in some cases, video calls. It is designed for making and receiving phone calls over IP-based networks, such as corporate LANs or VoIP service provider networks.
- Model: The “CP-7841-K9=” model number specifies this specific variant of the Cisco 7800 Series VoIP phone.
- Display: The phone features a large, high-resolution, grayscale display screen. This screen is typically used for displaying call information, contact lists, and other essential information.
- Keypad: It comes with a standard alphanumeric keypad for dialing numbers and navigating through menus. Some models may include soft keys and programmable buttons for quick access to features and functions.
- HD Voice: The phone supports high-definition (HD) voice, providing superior audio quality for clear and natural-sounding conversations. This can enhance the overall communication experience.
- Speakerphone: Most Cisco 7800 Series phones, including the CP-7841-K9, come equipped with a speakerphone feature, allowing for hands-free communication and conference calls.
- Ethernet Port: The phone typically includes an Ethernet port for connecting to your network. This port can be used for both data and voice traffic and is usually Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable, which means it can receive power and network connectivity from a PoE switch.
- Headset Compatibility: The phone often has a dedicated headset port or supports Bluetooth or USB headsets for hands-free calling and improved comfort during long conversations.
- Compatibility: Cisco 7800 Series VoIP phones are designed to work seamlessly with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and other Cisco collaboration solutions. They may also be compatible with other SIP-based VoIP systems.
- Usage: These phones are typically deployed in business environments, including office cubicles, conference rooms, and reception areas, to facilitate internal and external voice and video communication.
- Configuration: Cisco VoIP phones are typically configured and managed centrally through a Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) server or a similar VoIP management system.