Cisco ISR4331/K9 4331 Integrated Services Router
Cisco ISR4331/K9 4331 Integrated Services Router from the leading Cisco dealer in Nairobi Kenya, buy online Cisco ISR4331/K9 4331 Integrated Services Router and have it delivered.
ISR 4331 Integrated Services Router from Cisco. Boasting an aggregate data throughput of up to 100 Mb/s that’s upgradeable to up to 300 Mb/s, ISR 4331 router is equipped with a total of three WAN/LAN ports, including one Gigabit Ethernet RJ45/SFP port, a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port, and a Gigabit SFP port, along with a mini-USB port, a USB 2.0 Type-A port, two NIM (network interface module) slots, and one enhanced service module slot.
The ISR 4331 makes use of Cisco’s Software Defined WAN, designed to intelligently route network data over the most optimal links, while offering control over application performance, bandwidth, privacy and WAN link availability. Cisco ISR4331/K9 4331 Integrated Services Router also employs Cisco’s intent-based Digital Network Architecture (DNA) to interpret and analyze network data, helping to boost security and identify potential network issues.
● Networking, services, computing, and storage integrated into a single form factor to provide the capabilities of a complete branch in one box
● Consistent, gigabit performance while multiple services run concurrently
● Modular Cisco IOS® XE Software, which quickly adapts to changing needs
● Edge-compute implementation for mission-critical applications with UCS-E Series.
● Extend Intent-Based Networking to the WAN by deploying Cisco Secure SD-WAN.
● Pervasive security with VPN options, threat defense services, and consistent policy enforcement
● Trust Anchor Technologies, protecting against modern cyberattacks, as well as counterfeit and unauthorized modification of hardware and software
● MACSec over the WAN to provide a line-rate network encryption solution over Layer 2 Ethernet transport services
● A range of WAN access connectivity options such as 4G LTE, T1/E1, T3/ E3, xDSL, serial, and fiber Gigabit and 10Gigabit Ethernet capabilities
● Reduced Operational costs supporting programmability through NETCONF/ YANG and the capability to patch vulnerabilities in the IOS software though Software Maintenance Upgrades (SMU)
● Effective license management and tracking by a combination of Smart Licensing on the router and Cisco Smart Software (CSSM) as the management portal