Easenet indoor Copper utp Cat 6
- Category 6 Unshielded Twisted Pair Cable
- Suitable for 10baseT, 100BaseT, 1000baseT Gigabit Ethernet
- Token Ring, ATM 155Mbs & 622Mpbs
- 4 Pairs insulated cables, Marked 0-305m
- Tested and verified according to ISO11801, EIA/TIA standards
The Easenet Indoor CAT6 Full copper cable is designed for specifically indoor applications. “Full copper” indicates that the conductors inside the cable are made of pure copper. Copper conductors are known for their superior electrical conductivity and are commonly used in high-quality Ethernet cables. The Easenet indoor cat 6 full copper cable is made from a high grade 23AWG copper and is used indoors most commonly for networking although they can be used for sending signals over baluns or even CCTV equipment and are also suitable for POE (power over Ethernet) devices.The Cat 6 UTP cable has a divider that helps keep the pairs apart and reduces cross talk that may occur enhancing the signal speed. This cable is suitable for Fast, Gigabit, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. Cat 6 UTP cable as a divider that helps keep the pairs apart and reduces cross talk that may occur, enhancing the signal speed.