Giganet Category 6 UTP 19” 24 Port Patch Panel
- Rack mount 19″ form factor with 1U height
- Suitable for CAT6 UTP Ethernet cables using Gigabit
- Quality pressed Steel construction with individual port labelling
- Gold over Nickel plated jack contacts.
- Phosphor Bronze & Nickel plated IDC terminals.
- IDC terminals accept 22 to 26AWG solid and stranded wires
- Horizontal Punch Down
Giganet 24 ports patch panel is a 1U, 19 inch rack mount unit that is pre-loaded with CAT6 modules and is typically used to terminate the CAT6 cabling for an office at the server room within a Data Cabinet.The patch panel Markings are provided on the back for both ‘A’ and ‘B’ style wiring configurations, and a write-on area is provided on the front. It is certified for 250Mhz Category 6, which are perfect for Copper Gigabit Ethernet connections.
Giganet 24-port Cat 6 Patch Panels are ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Copper Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T) network applications. Using Giganet Cat. 6 products now, will prepare you for the high bandwidth network in the future without re-cabling your network.