Panasonic KX-TES824 Hybrid PBX System
- Maximum configuration – 8 Analogue CO / 24 Extensions
- Call Forwarding (Busy / No Answer / Follow-Me / to Outside)
- Built-in Voice Message (BV)
- DISA (Direct Inward System Access)
- Uniform Call Distribution (UCD)
- Caller ID Display on SLTs and APTs
- Allow SMS message senders to address their messages
- Directly to a specific user’s SLT (Single Line Telephone)
The Panasonic KX-TES824 Hybrid PBX System is initially configured to 3 exchange lines and 8 extensions but with optional cards, you can easily expand the capacity up to 8 exchange lines and 24 extensions.
Featuring DISA (Direct Inward System Access) which allows outside callers to access any extension without going through an operator. Automatic greeting messages can be recorded by the operator of manager, directing the call to an appropriate department or destination. The system is smart enough to even detect an incoming fax transmission – routing the call automatically to a designated fax extension.
The Optional Voice Message Card ensures you will never miss a call when you are not available. You can customize you voice mailbox, by recording your own greetings which will be played when you cannot answer your phone.
Supports the KXT7700 series range of telephones (KXT7735, KXT7730, KXT7720 and KXT7750).
Please note: this system requires 1 x Panasonic KX-T7730 display phone for programming all other handset can be KX-T handsets or standard corded/cordless phones. It is also recommended that a Panasonic Qualified engineer installs the system, please call the office on 0845 180 9980 if you would like an arrange the installation.