Power Adapter 24V 1.2Amp
- input Range: 100V to 240V AC
- Output Voltage: 24V DC
- Output Current: 1.2A
- Barrel length: 10mm
- Plug tip type: 5.5mm outer diameter and 2.1mm inside diameter
- Polarity: Reversible
- Cable length: 1.2m
- MEPS efficiency level: V
- Australian standards compliant
- Suitable for a range of electronic devices
- Compatible with Australian mains power point
electrical device designed to convert higher voltage AC (alternating current) or DC (direct current) into a lower, more usable voltage for powering electronic devices. Here’s a description of what a “Power Adapter 24V 1.2A” typically refers to:
- The “24V” in “24V 1.2A” indicates the output voltage. In this case, it provides a constant output voltage of 24 volts DC. This means it supplies a steady electrical voltage of 24 volts to power connected devices.
- The “1.2A” stands for 1.2 Amperes, which is the unit of electrical current. It indicates that this power adapter can supply a maximum current of 1.2 amperes at 24 volts DC. Current (measured in amps) represents the rate of flow of electric charge, determining how much current the adapter can provide to a connected device.
- Power adapters like this one are commonly used to power a wide range of devices that require a 24V power source. These devices can include some types of routers, modems, small electronics, LED lighting, monitors, printers, and various other equipment that operates on 24V power.
- The power adapter may come with a specific connector type at the output end, which should match the input requirements of the device you’re connecting it to. Common connector types include barrel connectors, coaxial connectors, or other proprietary connectors, so be sure to check compatibility.
- Quality power adapters often come with built-in safety features such as overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, and short-circuit protection to safeguard both the adapter and the connected device.
A “Power Adapter 24V 1.2A” provides a moderate current output suitable for powering devices that require a 24V power source. Always ensure that the voltage and current ratings of the power adapter match the requirements of the device you intend to power to prevent damage to your equipment. Refer to the product’s documentation or label for precise information about its specifications and usage instructions.