SC 1M Multimode Pigtail 0.9mm 62.5/125um Fiber Optic
- Low insertion loss
• High back reflection loss
• Stable capability and high reliability
• Superior qualified standard PC polishing
• Boots in a variety of colors
• PVC jacket as default, LSZH optional
• 0.9mm as default, 2.0mm and 3.0mm cable optional
• 100% inspected for optical characteristics before shipment
• Customized specifications are available.
Optic core offers simplex LC 10G OM3 fiber optic pigtails at a very competitive price. Our LC OM3 fiber optic pigtail comprises an exposed 50/125μm 10G OM3 multimode fiber cable at one end and a pre-installed simplex LC connector at the other end. This OM3 fiber optic pigtail features a laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF) cable for use with 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications. It features extremely high bandwidth, providing nearly three times the bandwidth over conventional 62.5/125µm multimode fiber. The fiber optic pigtails are commonly used to splice the fiber in the cable to connect with the patch panel or equipment. This pigtail features typical 900μm tight-buffered cables as default. Available in different lengths, jacket material, polish, and cable diameter, Optcore’s fiber optic pigtail can be ordered to customize any fiber optic protocol to meet your various network applications.