Siemon Cat 6 Patch cord 3M
- Modular cords feature high performance category 6 cable for optimal flexibility and transmission performance, exceeding category 6 performance specifications
- Optional color clips can easily be snapped on for additional color coding
- Integral latch guard protects plug from snagging when pulling through pathways or cable managers
- Internal load bar provides consistent terminations and ideal pair geometry
- Jacket meets the flame resistance requirements for both CM and LSOH
- Boots feature an ultra slim design for high-density
- Innovative 360º crimp provides excellent plug-to-cable strain relief without causing pair deformation
- Patented metallic isolator inside plug for consistent, exceptional NEXT performance
Siemon Patch 6 Modular Patch Cords exceed ISO/IEC 11801-1.0 and ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Category 6A performance standards. These cords also feature Siemon’s patented metallic isolator for exceptional NEXT performance and innovative 360-degree crimp for excellent plug-to-cable strain relief.
Siemon offers several innovative category 6 patch cord options for use with the Z-MAX and MAX 6 systems, as well as factory terminated and tested copper trunking assemblies for faster deployment scenarios.