Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LITE UniFi AP AC Lite 802.11ac Dual Radio Access Point
- Dual-radio performance, Gigabit speeds
- Sleek, ultra-compact design
- Designed for optimal RF performance
- Scalable enterprise Wi-Fi management
KSh25,000.00 KSh21,500.00 + VAT
Ubiquiti airMAX NanoStation LocoM5 Features
Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 8 150W (ES-8-150W) Key Features
Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC HD Key Features
Ubiquiti UniFi USW-48-PoE Switch key features
some key features of the UniFi 6 In-wall Access Point include:
• Weather-Resistant Form Factor: The enclosure of the UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP is designed to withstand the elements, making it deal for outdoor deployment.
• LED: Unique provisioning LED provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
• Powerful Coverage: Built-in dual-band omnidirectional antennas deliver expanded range coverage outdoors.
• Mounting Flexibility: The UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP can be mounted on a wall or pole. (all accessories are included).
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports: The primary port is for data and PoE; the secondary port is for bridging.
• Multiple Power Options: You can power the UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP with an 802.3af compatible switch, UniFi PoE Switch, or the included Gigabit PoE adapter. We recommend powering your UniFi devices with a UniFi PoE Switch.
• Real Time Reporting
• Spectral Analysis
• Advanced RF Analytics
• Up to 450+ Mbps Real TCP/IP Throughput
• Dedicated Wi-Fi Radio for Management
• Versatile Mounting: Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
• Improved Surge Protection: The NanoStation AC loco utilize the latest ESD Protection to help protect against power surges.
• Efficient Footprint: The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
• Quick Installation: No fasteners are required for pole‑mounting
Get access to your Orders, Wishlist and Recommendations.